Guidelines for returns:
- All books must be returned in the original condition in which it was purchased. SHRINK WRAPPED ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE IF OPENED.
- We do not accept returns without a valid register receipt. This is required for all refunds or exchanges.
- Refunds are generally, issued in the same method as the original method of payment. With the exception of checks, which are refunded after 10 business days or after the check has cleared.
- The Bookpeddler bookstore may elect to refund any payment using a store account or gift card.
- All merchandise purchased as “Sale” and/or “Clearance” may not be returned or exchanged.
- The Bookpeddler Bookstore reserves the right to request an ID during any transaction or to deny any refund, exchange, or price adjustment.
- The Bookpeddler Bookstore management reserves the right to make the decision on the condition or salability of any merchandise.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Special orders are non-refundable.
- Books may be returned within 14 days of purchase. Books must be in new condition, with the receipt attached to the product or Invoice number stated for electronic receipts.
- Closeout and/or clearance items are non-refundable.
Delivery Charges & Timeline
- Lagos Mainland: ₦1000
- Lagos Mainland Outskirt Zone 1 (Abule-Egba, Igando, Iju-Ishaga, Isheri, OPIC): ₦1500
- Lagos Mainland Outskirt Zone 2 (Akute, Badagry, Epe, Ijanikin, Ikorodu): ₦2000
- Lagos Island: ₦1000
- Lagos Island Outskirt (Ajah, Awoyaya, Ogombo, LBS, Sangotedo, Abraham Adesanya, Abijo): ₦1500
- Southwest States: ₦2000
- Abuja: ₦2500
- Other States: ₦3500
Delivery working days are Monday – Friday except public holidays, delivery working hours are 9am – 7pm